What to Expect at Your First Visit
Welcome to Lake Wales Veterinary Hospital! We love to meet pet owners and their furry friends and we are so excited to see you join our family. If you are a new client, the first step is to schedule an appointment with our veterinary team. You can contact us to set up your first visit, or schedule a tour of our facility to learn more about us!
What to Bring to Your First Visit
When you come in for your first visit, we need a few things from you:
- A completed new client form. Link to new client form.
- Your pet, secured on a leash or in an appropriate carrier.
- Your pet’s former veterinary records, or if you are uncomfortable contacting your previous veterinary care provider, our team would be happy to do it for you. Please provide their information when you schedule your appointment so that we can have the records before your visit.
- A fresh stool sample, if possible. If you are not able to bring one with you, we can take care of it when you and your pet arrive.
- Any medications your pet takes.
- The food your pet eats. Bring the bag, if possible, or have the full name and type of food written down.
Information about your pet’s former medical care, current medications, and current diet are very important for our team. Having this information allows us to make recommendations about your pet’s health when discussing any concerns you may have.
We require payment at the time of service. We accept the following payment options: